Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"Bicycle Dreams"

I want to thank everyone who came out to see our screening of "Bicycle Dreams." I had never been to the new Columbia County library or their Jabez Hardin Performing Arts Center, but it was a beautiful venue. Thanks to our Columbia County Commissioners, expenses were minimal and 100% of the money brought in was donated to the Golden Harvest Food Bank. This charity is very proficient at stretching the value of each donation received.

I want to thank Gator Cochran for all of his hard work at making this a reality. I came up with the idea, but he's the one that ran with it and made it happen. We had a varied mix of people in the audience, so I hope everyone enjoyed the film and took some satisfaction in knowing that their attendance supported a good cause.

1 comment: