Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kevin!

Gator,
FWIW please tell Kevin that I check the RAAM page everytime I walk past my computer. I may worry now and them if I see him lose some ground but in the long run I have total confidence in him because I know he ALWAYS gives it his best effort. Looks like I may be coaching a high school cross country team this fall and guess what: Kevin and his story will be what I use to inspire those guys.
Mike DeLong




Thanks so much John! Your message really lifted Kevins spirit.
I will add you to the list will all the race moments we report.
Gator


Gator,

Please tell Kevin that I'm following his race closely and I'm very pleased with how he is riding. Smart! He's pacing himself well - among the smoothest splits of anyone.

Yes everything hurts but his hair. It's the same for anyone. Kevin is well positioned, he just needs to keep RACING to the finish

Many, many THANKS to you Ann the crew. What you do is SO important!

Cheers,

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment