Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kevin & RAAM

Here's an inspiring note from a true patriot, Tim Copeland.
Tim thank you for your service and sacrifices that help keep our country safe and enable us to have the freedom to live our lives from those who would do us harm.

Gator


Gator...greetings from Korea. I am in the Army and have been in Korea
for just over a month. Prior to me coming to Korea, I was in Kuwait
for 2 years. I lived in Waldorf, MD for 6 years before that and my
grandmother lives in Annapolis. Anyway, I was in Augusta at Fort
Gordon from August 07-Jan 08 and used to ride my bicycle a lot while
there. I met Phil Cohen at his shop and also met Kevin while there.
I just want to say that what Kevin is doing really gets me pumped up!
While in Kuwait, I was able to ride my bicycle 9500 miles in the 2
years I was there. What Kevin is doing is really incredible and I
really wish that I could be there to cheer him on. I am with him in
spirit and I hardly get sleep just to keep up with his progress. Take
care and I hope to see you and ride with Kevin someday when I am in
Augusta. I will be there for 2 months, but I am not sure when that
will be.

Tim Copeland
US Army, Korea


Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

No comments:

Post a Comment