Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fw: Oxford OH IMG00239.jpg

Kevins coach with some encouraging words of wisdom.
------Original Message------
From: John Hughes
To: Martin D.(Gator) Cochran
Subject: Re: Oxford OH IMG00239.jpg
Sent: Jun 17, 2010 7:19 PM

Tell Kevin I approve. Real food! I think O'Keeffe DNFd last time. Don't have my stats, we're in Telluride. And Strebel is a rookie. Kevin can take them both. Bob Gourmet, 2x RAAM winner, told me that if your not on the bike your not moving forward. Tell Kevin he's doing great and poised to move up. I want him to eat those fish sandwiches ON the bike! Lounge chairs are for the crew!

Cheers,
John
sent from my droid

gator@gatorcochran.com wrote:

>Here Kevin is grabbing a fish sandwich, fries and oj at TS:41. The official came over and they had a friendly chat.
>Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

No comments:

Post a Comment