Thursday, June 17, 2010

Re: Kevin!

Thanks so much John! Your message really lifted Kevins spirit.
I will add you to the list will all the race moments we report.
Gator

Gator,

Please tell Kevin that I'm following his race closely and I'm very pleased with how he is riding. Smart! He's pacing himself well - among the smoothest splits of anyone.

Yes everything hurts but his hair. It's the same for anyone. Kevin is well positioned, he just needs to keep RACING to the finish

Many, many THANKS to you Ann the crew. What you do is SO important!

Please add me to your email update list.

Cheers,
John

2 comments:

  1. Kevin -
    ben Popp here again...still watching you roll it, awesome. Time to open up a can of Whoooop-ass and show those dudes that we Americans know how to ride a bike too. keep it up. Make it happen. ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put me on the update list as well please (dgaddis12 at gmail dot com). I've been watching ever since the race got started, and my whole department at work are interested too! Every few hours someone will come over and ask "How's Kevin doing? Where is he now?"

    GO KEVIN!

    ReplyDelete